Health fair Sunday in Lansing
An actor, Kansas City TV personalities, a recording artist and others will be on hand this weekend when Associates in Family Health Care presents its Women's Health Fair 2005.
The health fair will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9, at Associates in Family Health Care, 712 First Terrace.
Special guests will be Cindy Hermes, from the Kansas Insurance Commissioner's Office; Katie Horner and Carolyn Long from KCTV, Channel 5; and Dodie Brown, an actress from Kansas City.
This year's program includes several topics and demonstrations, including cardiac health, varicose veins, osteoporosis, laser skin treatments, hormone replacement, breast/ovarian cancer, jewelry, cosmetics and cholesterol evaluations.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties