Health fair Sunday in Lansing
An actor, Kansas City TV personalities, a recording artist and others will be on hand this weekend when Associates in Family Health Care presents its Women's Health Fair 2005.
The health fair will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 9, at Associates in Family Health Care, 712 First Terrace.
Special guests will be Cindy Hermes, from the Kansas Insurance Commissioner's Office; Katie Horner and Carolyn Long from KCTV, Channel 5; and Dodie Brown, an actress from Kansas City.
This year's program includes several topics and demonstrations, including cardiac health, varicose veins, osteoporosis, laser skin treatments, hormone replacement, breast/ovarian cancer, jewelry, cosmetics and cholesterol evaluations.
More like this story
- Kansas governor promoting corrections programs with tour
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders