LHS grad helps with KSU career fair
A Lansing High School graduate was on the committee that helped put together the All-University Career Fair last month at Kansas State University.
Amy Fousek, a junior in animal sciences and industry and a 2003 LHS graduate, was one of six students on the Career Fair Planning Committee.
The career fair drew more than 250 employers to Bramlage Coliseum at KSU.
The event was coordinated by K-State's career and employment services, along with faculty, staff and students involved with the panel.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol