Upcoming bond issue meetings
A committee promoting the Basehor-Linwood School District bond issue has two public meetings scheduled for the next week.
The first meeting, set for 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 13, will be hosted at Basehor-Linwood Middle School.
The second meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17 at Basehor-Linwood High School.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty