Fall quilt show at area museum
Bonner Springs The Annual Fall Quilt Show is now on display at the Wyandotte County Historical Museum.
This year's theme is "Crazy Quilts," a specific quilt form that originated in America between 1860 and 1920. This exhibition will be on display in the lobby of the museum through Nov. 1. Additional community quilts will also be on display during October.
Crazy Quilts are created by placing irregularly shaped patches onto a foundation.
Wyandotte County Historical Museum is at 631 N. 126th St., Wyandotte County Park, in Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Mostly forgotten detective faced notorious criminals
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas poised to be a leader in emerging field of drones
- Closure of Kansas hospital highlights rural care challenges