Young artists’ work on display
The Carnegie Arts Center's Stacks Gallery will present a joint exhibition of artwork from three groups of student artists.
The Stacks Gallery Children's Exhibit will feature works completed at the Carnegie Summer Clay Camp and from young art students at the Women's Community Y. The completed works of the Carnegie's Print Making Workshop also will be included.
The show continues through Oct. 29 at the Carnegie Arts Center, 601 S. Fifth Street, Leavenworth.
The center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
For more information call (913) 651-0765 or go to leavenwortharts.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Face to Face: Don Wheeler, Bonner Springs City Band Commission
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)