Young artists’ work on display
The Carnegie Arts Center's Stacks Gallery will present a joint exhibition of artwork from three groups of student artists.
The Stacks Gallery Children's Exhibit will feature works completed at the Carnegie Summer Clay Camp and from young art students at the Women's Community Y. The completed works of the Carnegie's Print Making Workshop also will be included.
The show continues through Oct. 29 at the Carnegie Arts Center, 601 S. Fifth Street, Leavenworth.
The center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
For more information call (913) 651-0765 or go to leavenwortharts.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan