Programs sought to curb youth crime
The judicial district that serves Leavenworth and Atchison counties is soliciting bids from agencies and individuals for programs to prevent juvenile delinquency.
The 1st Judicial District Juvenile Delinquency Prevention Project is inviting agencies and individuals to submit project bids for the 2007 fiscal year.
Proposed programs must: be submitted by Nov. 8; provide services to youths in Atchison and/or Leavenworth counties; be based on promising programmatic methods of preventing juvenile delinquency or intervening in problem behaviors; be able to utilize district evaluation instruments; consistent to the "Communities That Care" model; provide services to affect defined youth risk and protective factors in school individual, family or community, or, prevent underage sexual activity and juvenile sex crimes.
Bids should not exceed $25,000.
The funding cycle will be July 1, 2006, through June 30, 2007.
For bid forms or other information please contact Anne deShazo at (913) 980-3013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Taking a tour up North
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts