Hundreds turn out for annual Halloween party
Lansing Spooky Center 2005
Hundreds of children descended Saturday on the Lansing Activity Center for this year's Spooky Center. This year, organizers of the center, divided the day into sessions for younger and older children.
The annual Lansing Spooky Center was split in two Saturday, but that didn't seem to bother the hundreds of children attending.
The annual Halloween party, sponsored by the city's Parks and Recreation Department, had sessions for children in third grade and younger and a later session for those in fourth through eighth grades.
For more on the Spooky Center and other Halloween activities, see Thursday's Current.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms