Michael C. Taylor has graduated from the Army ROTC Leader Development and Assessment Course, also known as "Operation Warrior Forge," at Fort Lewis, Tacoma, Wash.
The primary focus of the 33-day course is to develop and evaluate each cadet's potential as a leader and officer.
Taylor is the son of Ralph E. and Lori Taylor of Lansing. He is a 2002 graduate of Leavenworth High School and is currently attending Washburn University in Topeka.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Free teen driving program offered this weekend at Bonner Springs amphiteater
- Kansas City Connection: FüD for thought