Michael C. Taylor has graduated from the Army ROTC Leader Development and Assessment Course, also known as "Operation Warrior Forge," at Fort Lewis, Tacoma, Wash.
The primary focus of the 33-day course is to develop and evaluate each cadet's potential as a leader and officer.
Taylor is the son of Ralph E. and Lori Taylor of Lansing. He is a 2002 graduate of Leavenworth High School and is currently attending Washburn University in Topeka.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan