Trash service to observe holiday
Lansing city offices and city services will observe the Labor Day holiday.
City Hall will be closed Monday, Sept. 5. Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, the city's waste disposal contractor, will delay trash pickup scheduled for Monday, Sept. 5, until Tuesday, Sept. 6, and pickup for Friday, Sept. 9, will be delayed one day.
Questions about trash pickup should be directed to City Hall, 727-1525.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year