THIS WEEK ON LGTV, CHANNEL 2
Here's the broadcast schedule through next week for the city of Lansing's government access channel, LGTV, Channel 2:
¢ "Army Newswatch," 1 p.m. Friday, 4 p.m. Sunday, 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Sept. 1 City Council meeting, 5 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday, 7 p.m. Monday, and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ "Movers & Shakers" hosted by Francis X. Thorne interview with Phil Chiles of the Lan-Del Water District, 1 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. Monday and 7 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Lansing Board of Education meeting, 2 p.m. Tuesday, 10 a.m. Thursday, 2 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m.
¢ Lansing sports and activities talk show, hosted by Kevin Gardner - interview with Sarah Wise, 3 p.m. Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. Monday and 6 p.m. Wednesday.
More like this story
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Kansas State says it will pay fine after band performance
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament