Kansas 4-H publishes cookbook
"Essence of Kansas : Taste Three," the centennial edition of the Kansas 4-H cookbook will be available beginning this week.
The bound cookbook, with more than 500 recipes submitted by 4-H members, alumni and friends, can be purchased beginning Friday, Sept. 9, at the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson. After the fair, the books will be available from 4-H members and at the Leavenworth County Extension Office.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Disease, drought taking toll on Kansas wheat crop