Teachers’ group offers scholarship
The Lansing Education Association is seeking applicants for a scholarship that will benefit a future teacher.
LEA, the bargaining group for teachers in the Lansing School District, will provide an $800 scholarship for a USD 469 graduate who will be a student teacher in the spring of 2006.
Qualifying graduates can pick up an application in the counseling services offices at Lansing High School or contact Cheryl Orlowski at 727-1128.
The deadline for applications is Nov. 1.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Basehor couple goes off beaten path in world travels