Teachers’ group offers scholarship
The Lansing Education Association is seeking applicants for a scholarship that will benefit a future teacher.
LEA, the bargaining group for teachers in the Lansing School District, will provide an $800 scholarship for a USD 469 graduate who will be a student teacher in the spring of 2006.
Qualifying graduates can pick up an application in the counseling services offices at Lansing High School or contact Cheryl Orlowski at 727-1128.
The deadline for applications is Nov. 1.
More like this story
- Group pushing State Fair to ban or limit smoking
- State Fair to have designated smoking areas starting in 2016
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction