Teachers’ group offers scholarship
The Lansing Education Association is seeking applicants for a scholarship that will benefit a future teacher.
LEA, the bargaining group for teachers in the Lansing School District, will provide an $800 scholarship for a USD 469 graduate who will be a student teacher in the spring of 2006.
Qualifying graduates can pick up an application in the counseling services offices at Lansing High School or contact Cheryl Orlowski at 727-1128.
The deadline for applications is Nov. 1.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Group pushing State Fair to ban or limit smoking
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- State Fair to have designated smoking areas starting in 2016