Yoga/stretch classes to resume
After a summer break, yoga/stretch classes will resume at the Lansing Activity Center beginning Friday, Sept. 9.
These classes are held from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Fridays at the center, 108 S. Second St.
Other fitness classes at the Activity Center are step aerobics and senior step and tone. The instructor is certified by the American Council on Exercise.
For further information, call Teresa Hilliard at 351-5439.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: A tour of West 39th Street