Yoga/stretch classes to resume
After a summer break, yoga/stretch classes will resume at the Lansing Activity Center beginning Friday, Sept. 9.
These classes are held from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Fridays at the center, 108 S. Second St.
Other fitness classes at the Activity Center are step aerobics and senior step and tone. The instructor is certified by the American Council on Exercise.
For further information, call Teresa Hilliard at 351-5439.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station