Beulah C. Davis
Leavenworth Services for Beulah C. Davis, 84, Leavenworth, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 16, at Trinity Lutheran Church, Leavenworth. Burial will be at Sunset Memorial Cemetery.
Mrs. Davis died Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2005, at Country Care on Broadway Nursing Home.
She was born Sept. 10, 1921, in Poole, Neb., the daughter of Karl and Frieda (Reese) Jochem.
Mrs. Davis was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Lutheran Women's Missionary League, National Association of Retired Federal Employees, AARP and the Federal Prison's Retirement Association.
She married Bert W. "Bud" Davis on Oct. 22, 1947, in Kansas City, Mo. He died Oct. 29, 1981.
Survivors include two sisters, Rosella E. Lammers, Kearney, Neb., and Bernice Peterson, Cheyenne, Wyo.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. The family will receive friends from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Friday at the church, 2101 Tenth Ave., Leavenworth.
The family suggests memorials to the church, sent in care of the funeral home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday