Daisy B. Inman
Leavenworth Services for Daisy B. Inman, 87, Leavenworth, were Tuesday at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial was at Sunset Memorial Cemetery.
Mrs. Inman died Sunday, Sept. 11, 2005, at her home.
She was born July 13, 1918, in Vincennes, Iowa, the daughter of Otto F. and Mary (Jackson) Kempes.
She married Joseph O. Inman in Keokuk, Iowa. He died Aug. 5, 1974.
Mrs. Inman was a personal home care attendant for many years, and she previously worked as a motel manager in Seaside, Calif., and as a seamstress.
She attended Jarbalo United Methodist Church and was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include her daughter, Judie D. Zielinski, Easton; a brother, Thomas Kempkes, Carthage, Ill., a sister, Betty Parsons, Hurst, Texas; five grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
A son, Sidney L. "Bud" Stringer, also died earlier.
The family suggests memorials to Leavenworth Hospice or Salvation Army Katrina Storm Relief Fund, sent in care of the funeral home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map