Norma L. Hiatt
Leavenworth Services for Norma L. Hiatt, 77, Leavenworth, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, at Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial will follow at Chapel Hill Cemetery, Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Hiatt died Sunday, Sept. 11, 2005, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
She was born Nov. 25, 1927, in Lathrop, the daughter of Herman C. and Eva M. (Wheat) Grogan.
Mrs. Hiatt had worked as a data processor for many years. Before moving back to the Leavenworth area, she had lived the past 25 years in Kansas City, Kan.
Survivors include two daughters, Diana Snedegar, Leavenworth, and Linda Pasco, Buffalo, N.Y.; a son, Douglas, Kansas City, Kan.; five grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the family, sent in care of the funeral home, 500 Oak, Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Land Institute president steps down, but work continues
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Basehor-Linwood falls to Eudora at home
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties