A chart displaying property value and property tax information for City Council and School Board members in the Sept. 1 Current contained an error. Council member Harland Russell's valuation this year increased to $141,800, increasing his estimated taxes to $1,994, up 2.78 percent.
More like this story
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program