Lansing-Immaculata soccer game rescheduled
The Lansing High boys soccer game against Immaculata, slated for 4 p.m. Thursday at the University of St. Mary, was rained out. The game was rescheduled for 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21.
The Lions (4-1) next play at 6 p.m. Monday against Bonner Springs at Lansing Middle School. The junior varsity (5-0) will play at 4:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park