Masons plan spaghetti dinner
Lansing's Masonic Hall will be cooking a lot of spaghetti on Saturday, Sept. 17, to raise money for the hall.
Meals will be served from 11 a.m. 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. 6 p.m. at the hall, 104 Holiday Terrace.
Cost is $5 for adults and $3 for children younger than 12.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty