Lawton “Lee” Jordan
Leavenworth Graveside services for Lawton "Lee" Jordan, 75, Leavenworth, will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22, at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Jordan died Sunday, Sept. 18, 2005.
An Army veteran, Mr. Jordan was retired from General Motors.
Survivors include his companion, Mary Ann Strohmeyer; three sons, Kenneth, Rodney and Michael; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and his Dachshund, Little Guy.
The family suggests memorials to the family, sent in car of Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Taking a tour up North
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant