Christina Cherie Lyon and Taylor Scott Cline were married Aug. 11, 2005, at Mt. Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah.
The bride is the daughter of Stuart D. and Judith S. Lyon, Lansing. The groom is the son of Bruce and Sidney Cline of Fraiser, Calif.
A reception was held in Provo Canyon, Utah, and a local reception is scheduled from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24, at the Carroll Mansion (Leavenworth County Historical Museum).
The bride is a graduate of Brigham Young University and works in the audio-visual department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The groom is attending Brigham Young University, and he is a teaching assistant in the university's chemistry department.
The couple will make their home in Provo, Utah.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’