Phyllis J. Wagner
Mass of Christian burial for Phyllis J. (Calvin) Wagner, 72, Lansing will be held Tuesday, Sept. 27, at Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church with Rev. Michael Stubbs as celebrant. Burial will follow at Saint Lawrence Cemetery in Easton.
Mrs. Wagner died Sept. 22, 2005, at her residence.
She was born on June 25, 1933, in Winchester, the daughter of Lloyd (Barney) Calvin and Nellie (Martin) LaMont.
Mrs. Wagner was a member of Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church and the Altar Society.
She married Robert L. Wagner on March 9, 1950, in Platte City, Mo. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Robert (Steve) Wagner, rural Leavenworth; a daughter, Deborah S. Diercks, Racine, Wis.; her mother, Nellie LaMont, Lansing; a sister, Carolyn Wagner, Easton; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26, at R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 10th Ave., Leavenworth. A rosary will be said at 7 p.m. Memorials are suggested to Saint Francis de Sales church or Hospice of Leavenworth. Written messages may be forwarded to the family using the condolence page at leintzfh.com.
More like this story
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown