Aid drive continues
The city of Lansing, Lansing High School and Cub Scout Pack 3165 continue to collect donations for Hurricane Katrina victims.
Through Monday, Oct. 3, the groups will collect toiletries, first aid items, diapers and baby wipes, and other items such as flashlights, batteries, trash bags, rubber or work gloves and sponges at Lansing Activity Center, 108 S. Second St.
Collected items will be donated to Heart to Heart International, an Olathe-based charity.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender