Lansing resident completes training
Lansing resident Christopher A. King, an officer with the Leavenworth Police Department, was among the more than 50 new law enforcement officers that completed a 14-week basic training program at the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center near Yoder.
More like this story
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants