Lansing resident completes training
Lansing resident Christopher A. King, an officer with the Leavenworth Police Department, was among the more than 50 new law enforcement officers that completed a 14-week basic training program at the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center near Yoder.
More like this story
- County residents complete law enforcement program
- Sheriff's deputy completes training
- Tonganoxie police officer, Leavenworth County Sheriff's office deputy part of law enforcement graduating class
- Lansing High grad completes basic
- Leavenworth County law enforcement officials run for Special Olympics