Bow-making class accepts students
Leavenworth County Council on Aging will sponsor a bow-making class from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 24 at the council offices, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
Participants will learn to make a variety of bows to decorate packages, wreaths and baskets. Each participant will take home a basket with a decorated bow made in class.
Cost is $5, which pays for the basket and bow. Deadline to register and pay is April 17. Call Patty Willmeth at 684-0777 to register.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday