Historical Society’s dinner is tonight
Lansing Historical Society will stick with a successful fundraising recipe when it sponsors its annual Spaghetti Dinner.
The dinner will be from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. today, April 6, at Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace
Dinner includes spaghetti with meat sauce, bread, salad, a drink and homemade desserts. There will be a raffle, and carry-out will be available. Cost of the dinner is a donation of $6 for adults and $3.50 for children 10 and younger.
The money raised goes to the society's general fund.
More like this story
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Wichita animal control officers seek home for alligator
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly