Historical Society’s dinner is tonight
Lansing Historical Society will stick with a successful fundraising recipe when it sponsors its annual Spaghetti Dinner.
The dinner will be from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. today, April 6, at Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace
Dinner includes spaghetti with meat sauce, bread, salad, a drink and homemade desserts. There will be a raffle, and carry-out will be available. Cost of the dinner is a donation of $6 for adults and $3.50 for children 10 and younger.
The money raised goes to the society's general fund.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Searching for signs of Spring to end winter blues
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers