Tennis to be focus of Thursday forum at Activity Center
John Terpkosh, Community Program Manager for the United States Tennis Association, Missouri Valley Section, will address the Lansing Parks and Recreation Board at 7 p.m. Thursday, April 13, at Lansing Activity Center.
He'll provide an overview of many programs, including grants, available to cities and schools trying to foster the game of tennis in their communities.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'