Grief counseling group to form
Cushing Memorial Hospital is offering grief group counseling for six consecutive weeks for anyone who has experienced the death of a loved one.
The meetings are open to the public and will be directed by Cushing chaplain Craig Scheidecker. The first meeting will be from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, April 20, in the second-floor conference room at Cushing Memorial Hospital, 711 Marshall, Leavenworth.
The event is free to the public. Space is limited to 15 attendees; to register, call Scheidecker at (913) 758-9034.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow