LEA offers aid
Lansing Education Association will provide an $800 scholarship to a graduate of Lansing High School who will be student teaching in the fall semester of 2006.
Applications are available at the LHS counseling office or through Cheryl Orlowski, 727-1128. Deadline is May 22.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons