LHS grad earns spot on honor roll
Lansing High School
graduate Alex Thomas Riemann has been recognized by two higher educational institutions.
Riemann, who graduated from LHS in 2004, was named to the President's Honor Roll at Johnson County Community College for the fall 2005 semester.
Students receiving this distinction must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours and earn a perfect 4.0 grade-point average.
Riemann also received a University of Kansas Jayhawk Transfer Scholarship for the fall 2006 and spring 2007 semester.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures