LHS grad earns spot on honor roll
Lansing High School
graduate Alex Thomas Riemann has been recognized by two higher educational institutions.
Riemann, who graduated from LHS in 2004, was named to the President's Honor Roll at Johnson County Community College for the fall 2005 semester.
Students receiving this distinction must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours and earn a perfect 4.0 grade-point average.
Riemann also received a University of Kansas Jayhawk Transfer Scholarship for the fall 2006 and spring 2007 semester.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27