Sexual assault discussion on tap
Kansas City, Kan. Alison Jones of the Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault will present a program on "Sexual Assault As It Applies to Patient Care" at 12:30 p.m. today, April 13, in Room 3397 of the Jewell Center at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Jones will discuss symptoms and stages of rape trauma syndrome and the impact of disclosure and time frame.
Iced tea will be provided at the program, which is co-hosted by Student Health Services and Women's Resource Center.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: FüD for thought
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals