Sexual assault discussion on tap
Kansas City, Kan. Alison Jones of the Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault will present a program on "Sexual Assault As It Applies to Patient Care" at 12:30 p.m. today, April 13, in Room 3397 of the Jewell Center at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
Jones will discuss symptoms and stages of rape trauma syndrome and the impact of disclosure and time frame.
Iced tea will be provided at the program, which is co-hosted by Student Health Services and Women's Resource Center.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Basehor-Linwood softball sweeps St. James
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map