Sports physicals to be available at Lansing High
Any student interested in playing a sport at Lansing High School during the 2006-2007 school year is required to have a physical on file with the school.
Physicals will be performed by Dr. Max Pfrimmer from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. May 8-10 at LHS. To schedule an appointment, see school nurse Sue Niederhofer.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts