Sports physicals to be available at Lansing High
Any student interested in playing a sport at Lansing High School during the 2006-2007 school year is required to have a physical on file with the school.
Physicals will be performed by Dr. Max Pfrimmer from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. May 8-10 at LHS. To schedule an appointment, see school nurse Sue Niederhofer.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown