Mr. and Mrs. Richard Bristow of Leavenworth announce the engagement of their daughter, Anne Barrett Bristow, to Jeffery William Slusher, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Slusher, also of Leavenworth.
The future bride is a 1992 graduate of Immaculata High School and has been employed at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center for 12 years. The future groom is a 1995 graduate of Lansing High School, has been a hair stylist for eight years and is currently employed at Visions Salon & Spa in Leavenworth.
The couple is planning a June 10 wedding at the VA chapel with a reception at Riverfront Community Center.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas attorney general appoints new civil litigation chief