Aching back topic of hospital lecture
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2006 Community Education Series on Wednesday, Aug. 16, with a presentation by anesthesiologists Norman Waitley and Anthony LaSalle. The topic is "My Aching Back."
Both doctors work in the Pain Clinic at Cushing Memorial Hospital. The event is free to the public. However, space is limited so attendees are asked to RSVP to (913) 684-1303.
The talk will be from 6 p.m.-7 p.m. in the second-floor conference room at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
More like this story
- New natural gas extractions plant operating in Kansas
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses