Delich signs with Morningside
Eric Delich, a 2004 Lansing High graduate, recently transferred to Morningside College in Sioux City, Iowa. Delich joins the Mustangs' baseball program after playing two years at Independence Community College.
Delich posted a 2-1 record with a 4.50 earned run average and held opponents to a .208 batting average as a sophomore. He was 2-3 with a 5.11 earned run average as a freshman.
Delich joins former high school teammate Tom Kohl on the Morningside roster.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education