James A. Corley
A private family service for James A. Corley, 35, Lansing, will be held at a later date. Burial will be in Middlefield Cemetery in Middlefield.
Mr. Corley died July 27 at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
He was born July 29, 1970, in Madison, Ohio, the son of Gary L. Corley and Doris (Sawyer) Jackson. He had lived in Middlefield before moving to Kansas three years ago.
He collected baseball cards and enjoyed antiquing and traveling.
Mr. Corley was a retail sales associate.
Survivors include his sons, Nicholas and Justin of Newbury, Ohio; his mother, Doris Jackson, Middlefield; a sister, Lisa Corley, Middlefield; and his grandmother, Rosalie Corley, Middlefield.
Russell Golden Rule Funeral Service of Middlefield is handling arrangements.
More like this story
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Changes afoot for 4 Bonner businesses
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County