Library designates reading month
September is Family Reading Month at Lansing Community Library.
The library staff is challenging families to set aside a time for the entire family to stop everything and read together during the month of September.
Registration begins Tuesday, Aug. 29.
To register, complete the registration form, (one per family), pick up a reading log from the library and get started reading with your family.
Completed reading logs should be returned to the library by Oct. 7. At 6 p.m. Oct. 17, prizes will be awarded to the top reading families.
More like this story
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- BSHS grad with renal failure thankful for community support
- Weekend a reminder that 'all's well that ends well'
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career