City to observe Labor Day holiday
Lansing city offices and city services will observe the Labor Day holiday.
City Hall will be closed Monday, Sept. 4, as will be Lansing Community Library.
Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, the city's waste disposal contractor, will delay trash pickup scheduled for Monday, Sept. 4, until Tuesday, Sept. 5, and pickup for Friday, Sept. 8, will be delayed one day.
Questions about trash pickup should be directed to City Hall, 727-1525.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers