Hospitals select M.D. for new post
Jeffery L. Martin, M.D., has been selected as the director of Primary Care Services for Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., and Saint John Hospital, Leavenworth.
In this new position, Martin will be responsible for managing the hospitals' existing primary care practices and developing new practices.
Martin joins the hospitals after working with St. Francis Health Center, Topeka, for more than 20 years.
Martin received his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- The Business of Growing: Basehor farm's herb production continues to expand