Library promotes winter reading
Registration is now open for Lansing Community Library's Winter Reading Program, "Lick the Cold, Read Something Bold."
Participants can earn free books just for reading throughout the winter.
The program runs through Jan. 31. For more details, call or visit the library, 108 S. Second St., in the Lansing Activity Center.
Library hours are 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
All programs and activities at the Lansing Community Library are free and open to the public.
Call 727-2929 for more information.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students