Basketball clinic Jan. 5 at KCKCC
A basketball clinic for boys and girls in third through eighth grades will be held at Kansas City Kansas Community College on Friday, Jan. 5.
Conducted by coaches and players in the KCKCC women's basketball program, the clinic will be held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. in the College Field House, 7250 State Avenue. Participants will practice such basketball basics as dribbling, passing, shooting and defense in a fun and positive learning experience.
A minimum donation of $10 to the women's basketball program is required for participation and priority will be given to the first 50 participants. Boys and girls may pre-register by contacting Alicia Roth at (913) 288-7461 or on-line at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season