City museum to observe holiday
Lansing Historical Museum has announced changes in its hours of operation for the New Year's holiday.
The museum, which is closed Mondays, also will be closed Sunday, Dec. 31. It will reopen at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 2.
The museum is currently showing a special exhibit, "A Time to Remember: A Salute to Veterans."
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers