City museum to observe holiday
Lansing Historical Museum has announced changes in its hours of operation for the New Year's holiday.
The museum, which is closed Mondays, also will be closed Sunday, Dec. 31. It will reopen at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 2.
The museum is currently showing a special exhibit, "A Time to Remember: A Salute to Veterans."
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues