Conservationist to be honored
An open house is scheduled next week for Gary Rader, district conservationist with Natural Resource Conservation Service.
Rader, who has worked for NRCS for 34 years, will retire Wednesday, Jan. 3.
The open house will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the USDA Service Center, 2050 Spruce, Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Child homicides taking toll in Kansas City metropolitan area
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award
- Kansas doctor, wife face new sentencing in overdose deaths
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County