Conservationist to be honored
An open house is scheduled next week for Gary Rader, district conservationist with Natural Resource Conservation Service.
Rader, who has worked for NRCS for 34 years, will retire Wednesday, Jan. 3.
The open house will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the USDA Service Center, 2050 Spruce, Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Shawnee woman suing archdiocese
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary