Trash pickup changes for holiday
The city of Lansing's waste disposal contractor, Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, will observe the New Year's holiday, causing a change in the trash pickup schedule for some Lansing residents.
Trash pickup scheduled for Monday, Jan. 1, will be delayed until Tuesday, Jan. 2. Trash pickup scheduled for Friday, Jan. 5, will be delayed until Saturday, Jan. 6.
Anyone with questions concerning trash disposal service may call City Hall at 727-3233.
More like this story
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- BLHS tops Bonner Springs in softball regionals
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places