Chamber sponsors legislative update
Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce has scheduled a Legislative Update Breakfast for 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, in the Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
Area state legislators will talk and respond to questions. The breakfast is open to the public.
Reservations are required by noon, Friday, Feb. 3, by calling 682-4112. The cost is $6.50 per person payable at the door.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits