Chamber sponsors legislative update
Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce has scheduled a Legislative Update Breakfast for 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, in the Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
Area state legislators will talk and respond to questions. The breakfast is open to the public.
Reservations are required by noon, Friday, Feb. 3, by calling 682-4112. The cost is $6.50 per person payable at the door.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas State reports increased rabies cases so far this year
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event