Chamber sponsors legislative update
Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce has scheduled a Legislative Update Breakfast for 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, in the Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
Area state legislators will talk and respond to questions. The breakfast is open to the public.
Reservations are required by noon, Friday, Feb. 3, by calling 682-4112. The cost is $6.50 per person payable at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Legal fight focuses on western Kansas millionaire's estate