Chamber sponsors legislative update
Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce has scheduled a Legislative Update Breakfast for 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, in the Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
Area state legislators will talk and respond to questions. The breakfast is open to the public.
Reservations are required by noon, Friday, Feb. 3, by calling 682-4112. The cost is $6.50 per person payable at the door.
More like this story
- Basehor, Bonner schools to close for Royals parade
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events