Search continues in hotel robbery
Lansing Police continue their search for a man who robbed the Holiday Inn Express last week, Police Chief Steve Wayman said.
Police are following up some leads but "having a hard time" with the case, he said.
About 2 a.m. Friday, a man entered the hotel, 120 Express Drive, threatened the clerk on duty and took money from the register, Wayman said.
The suspect, described as 6-foot-3 or 6-foot-4 and "very heavyset," allegedly claimed he was armed and threatened to use a weapon, but no weapon was seen during the incident, Wayman said.
The clerk was not harmed in the incident, Wayman said. The hotel reported a loss of $213.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Linwood business owner Kim Miller-Tallman
- Antler broker flourishes in his Delphos business
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Basehor car enthusiast to participate in 'Art of the Car'