LHS grads earns degrees from KU
Ken Gerety, a 2000 Lansing High School graduate, has graduated from the University of Kansas College of Liberal Arts and Science with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English/Creative Writing. He is employed with Kelly Services at Quintiles.
Karen Gerety, a 1998 LHS graduate, has graduated from the KU with a Master of Arts in Visual Arts Education and a Master of Arts in History of Art. She is employed in the education department at KU's Spencer Museum of Art and is curator of education at Johnson County Community College Gallery of Art/Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art.
Ken and Karen's parents are Dr. and Mrs. Tim Gerety, Lansing.
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance