University plans open house
University of Saint Mary in Leavenworth will play host to an Open House for high school seniors and parents from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 24.
The open house is designed to provide information about how Saint Mary can prepare students for virtually any career.
Among the topics at the open house will be the university's free laptop program for full-time, incoming freshmen; information on scholarships and financial aid, including grants; news about the school's 25 academic programs, including its newest additions, nursing and criminology; theatre productions and concerts; and other opportunities to get involved on campus.
The open house will include meeting with professors, give-a-ways, campus tours and student-led activities. Faculty and staff will be on hand to answer questions.
Call 1-800-752-7043 to attend, or register to attend online at stmary.edu.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises