Alzheimer’s focus of support group
Leavenworth County Council on Aging will sponsor an Alzheimer's Support Group facilitated by Jerry Muncy.
Meetings will be from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month beginning today, Feb. 16, at the Council on Aging, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth. There will be a meeting room for caregivers and a separate room for affected loved ones with activities provided.
Transportation is available for a small fee. Call Patty Willmeth or Phyllis White at 684-0777.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday