County honors longtime employees
The Leavenworth County Commission on Thursday recognized several employees for their service to the county.
These employees were recognized for 10 years of service: Leslie Rocha and Mark Buchanan of the appraisers office; Wade Fry and Scarlet Ross of the Council on Aging; John Gilmore and Carol McNatt of Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service; Shane Duncan and John Kirby of the sheriff's office; Debbie McRill of the solid waste department; and Christena Guthrie of the treasurer's office.
In addition, the commission honored these public works department employees for 20 years of service: Jack Butter, Mike Goetz, Mike Kroll and Kenny Guenther. Cindy Henry of the county treasurer's office was recognized for 30 years of service, and Mel Sewell of the public works department was honored for 40 years of service.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating